Sunday, November 30, 2008

Robot Jive Turkey

I hope everyone had a memorable Thanksgiving. I for one cannot wait for it to be over. I want to shed the 7lbs (Yes! 7!) I gained over the course of the last 5 days. Ridiculous I tell you. I was telling Lou that I went and bought myself two hoodies this morning because I'm going to punish myself for the foreseeable future. I'm running 5 miles in the morning in one and 5 miles in the afternoon with the other and all this will be taking place before I go to do my regularly scheduled work-out for the day. Turkey be gone from me!! No worries, though. I'll drop those 7lbs and a few more in less than 2 weeks. I knew it was going to come to this with the ridiculous manner in which I was eating, but fuck it. 

In the meantime, I just had to put this up because not only are the tracks sick, but obviously what this cat is doing is amazing as well. I am determined now to learn how to pop and lock as opposed to poop and rock. 

Enjoy. And thanks again Lou.





3 comments:

  1. yo don't become anorexic like you were last summer :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo that kid should learn how to make a broom float like Turbo did in Breakin'...that room needs some fuckin' tidying up dude!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVrWDPi12zE

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... you popping and locking? I've seen you dance my friend & it's not happening. you're a manic dancer, you lack control and flow. I would like to see you try though, it would be just as entertaining to watch ;)

    ReplyDelete